Without exaggeration, we can see that a person’s life can depend on the precision and quality of a medical translation.
Обилие терминов, диагнозов, симптомов и различных анализов влияет на сложность перевода и на необходимую квалификацию переводчика. The abundance of terms, diagnoses, symptoms and various analyses make translation a complex task, requiring a qualified translator.
To translate medical documents, our company often uses medical professionals who are native speakers, which ensures the translations are at the highest professional level.
Our specialists regularly translate:
- medical reports;
- medical notes;
- medical certificates;
- results of laboratory studies/examinations and analyses;
- medical disability certificates;
- clinical histories/discharge letters;
- medical reports on operations/procedures, operation reports;
- medical attestations / permits / insurance;
- recommendations on treatment etc.
We also translate documents on pharmacology:
- summaries of laboratory results;;
- information brochures for patients and/or doctors;
- pharmaceutical documentation (medication file, medication guide, information for doctors and patients, quality control documentation);
- registration documents;
- publications concerning the work of medical institutions;
- results of medication;
- documentation for imported equipment (operation instructions, manuals, descriptions, advertising materials, catalogues, presentations);
- websites about medicine, pharmaceuticals, clinical studies, medical equipment and instruments.
Order a translation
For a cost estimate of translating your document please contact our managers.
You can also send a request by email to email@example.com
During working hours we reply within 5 minutes!
Trust our specialists with the translation of your medical documents, and you can be sure of the quality, precision and timeframe of the job! We’re waiting for you!
GOST Р ИСО 9001-2015 (ISO 9001:2015)
Topic – “Medical examination“
Translation – English to Russian